• Peace Congregational Church was founded in 1914 and moved to its current location in 1934. Historically it was affiliated with the Congregational church in a conference called the German Conference of Congregational Churches. The services were conducted in the German language until 1950 when there was a gradual change to the English language. When the Congregational Church merged with the Evangelical Reformed Church into the United Church of Christ the German conference churches had the option of becoming affiliated with the new denomination or to become an independent congregation. Peace Congregational Church chose to remain independent. We were chartered as Peace Congregational Church and still retain that name officially.
Through generous giving and much hard work by the congregation, the new church building was completed in 2012.